Europas största Utomhusbio söker Projektledare (internship)
Do you want to help bring Europe's biggest outdoor cinema to the next level?
Take a look and see what we are all about. Aftermovie from Gothenburg 2022.
Big Crowd Factory is looking for its next star to help us bring amazing outdoor cinemas to the people. We are a company that has gone from zero to hero since the pandemic. In 2022 we arranged outdoor cinemas in five cities for a total of 30 000 visitors (you can see our impact report here), and for 2023 we aim even higher - targeting the major cities in Sweden with days filled with DJs, live music, food, and outdoor cinemas. Summer days people never forget.
Are you driven, structured, and have an eye for details? Then you are the perfect fit for our team. We need to strengthen our company with an unstoppable project leader who can keep us on top of our game - and ready for our next event tour. You will handle the event planning and support the team in various tasks- knitting the pieces together for a seamless festival year - for our partners, our business, and our precious visitors. An important role with big impact and responsibility - you will be our key person for keeping the events on track.
Your tasks and responsibility will stretch along the planning stage, the execution stage, and the post-event stage and will have a great impact on our business - a chance to set your flair to our operations.
- Work with the police and follow up on our permits
- Develop our festival area - planning how tents and equipment are to be placed - making sure our partners get the most out of the visitors, and that our visitors have an amazing experience
- Be our lead on solving and working with incoming requests from parks and municipalities
- Work closely with our suppliers, negotiating prices and planning the events - booking deliveries and the detailed schedule of the day for deliveries, building, de-building, and removal of equipment
- Order banners, flyers, posters, etc. for BCF and partners
- Festival concept development and adjusting event minute schedule and layout according to partner demands
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and economy to keep everyone on the same page and up to speed. Especially with sales and partners to ensure our police permit stays valid
- Plan travels and logistics for the BCF team
- Select & book the movies for each festival
- Research, evaluate inbound leads, and book musicians for the events, making sure we have 4 hours of live music/DJs
- Booking and researching food trucks for the food court
- Participate in workshops around different areas of the company
- This role includes weekend work and travels within Sweden
- Hiring volunteers and preparing their schedules
The festivals will also require your presence as an event manager. During events you will:
- Work at the festivals as event manager making sure events go smoothly and everything works - keeping the team motivated and on top. This includes:
- Act as team lead for volunteers
- Responsible for the build of the event area and that we leave the parks in good condition. Being quick on your feet and adjusting to last-minute changes and issues
- Gather feedback from volunteers, police, and team to collect valuable improvement possibilities
- Support team with Impact Report data and information
Hope to see your application!
For questions and applications please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note, this position is not full-time, unpaid internship.
November 4, 2022