Europas Största utomhusbio söker nästa VD (deltid)
Are you the leader and visionary Europe's biggest outdoor cinema needs to reach the next level?
Take a look and see what we are all about in one of our aftermovies below. Please note, this position is not full-time and compensated by result-based bonuses.
Big Crowd Factory is looking for its next superstar to help us bring amazing outdoor cinemas to the people. We are a company that has gone from zero to hero since the pandemic. In 2022 we arranged outdoor cinemas in five cities for a total of 30 000 visitors (you can see our impact report here), and for 2023 we aim even higher - targeting the major cities in Sweden with days filled with DJs, live music, food, and outdoor cinemas. Summer days people never forget.
Are you driven, struct business-minded, and a great leader? Then you are the perfect fit for our team. We need to strengthen our company with an unstoppable CEO who can keep us on top of our game. You will handle the daily business and support the team in various tasks. Recruitment, sales, marketing, customer success, and event planning - knitting the pieces together for a seamless festival year - for our partners, our business, and our precious visitors. An important role with big impact and responsibility - you will be our key person for keeping our team and business world-class.
Your tasks and responsibility will stretch along the full year, from planning and setting budgets and strategy to the nitty-gritty details of our operations. A chance to set a personal flair to our company.
- Leading the daily progress of the team
- Having meetings with our partners as a customer success agent, ensuring they are happy, and on track to the events. Holding their hands through our partnership.
- Work closely with our suppliers, negotiating prices and planning the events - booking deliveries and the detailed schedule of the day for deliveries, building, de-building, and removal of equipment
- Support the team with supplier and partner negotiations
- Festival concept development and adjusting event detail schedule and layout according to partner suggestions and negotiations
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and economy to keep everyone on the same page and up to speed. Especially with sales and partners to ensure our police permit stays valid
- Keeping the team aligned and accountable for their commitments.
- Participate and arrange workshops around different areas of the company
- This role includes weekend work and travels within Sweden
- Creating budgets and following up on them
- Developing our vision and strategy - taking us to the next level
- Supporting team where needed
- Hiring people as needed
We believe the best people pray what they preach. During the festivals, you need to attend and work to get a deeper understanding of what we are about - meeting our partners and supporting them. Greeting volunteers and showing them the ropes - being the face outwards for our company.
- Create our much-loved impact report (you can see 2022’s version here) - showing our stats and numbers from the festivals
- Arrange a retrospective workshop for collecting team input for what went bad and good for each event and what can be improved for next year - this includes pre-festival work and festival days
Hope to see your application!
For questions and applications please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
November 4, 2022